Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Favorites #10

Batgirl art!
By Nathanael Lark
Wonder Woman kitchenaid, too perfect.
Via The Laughing Squid
Cute little outfits and cute little hair to match.
"Evening Shade In The Lonely Hour" blog post by The Clothes Horse
This photo reminds me of the fact that I learned while living in Florence, that no matter where you are in Florence, if you can see the Duomo, you can never get lost.
Via Tumblr
Oh how I love organization!
Via Tumblr
Cat and mouse artwork that seems fitting this week for all the MetaMaus I've been reading.

"We Can Work It Out" by Skinny Ships (Richard Perez) on Flickr
Music I've been listening to this week.
The Black Keys "Attack and Release" via Amazon
And today this came out! I've already got my copy and ready to curl up and have a slightly teared watch.
Via Amazon

Also, hearing about the recent floods in Toscana and Liguria greatly sadden me, so I thought I'd share a few links with you. Here is an article by The Florentine (the English magazine published in Florence) about the flooding, and here is an article about the floods on November 4th, 1966, and here is a site that gives information about donating. You can also donate money direction to The Florentine, found in the second link about the floods from 1966, which is an easier way to donate than the directions listed on the Croce Rossa Italiana (Red Cross Italy) website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...