Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Home Life

I thought I might show you guys what the inside of Aaron's and mine home looks like plus some of my favorite things. (It's also an excuse to use my new Lumix G1 camera that Aaron got me for my birthday.)

Blanket I knit for Aaron and I using this pattern from Ravelry and a Boba Fett pillow I made for Aaron before we started going out. :}
TMNT bobble head that I got for Aaron for Christmas.
I believe one can never have too many books. The majority of those books are mine, but a few are his.
Our skull phone we used for a month or so until we realized that it was a waste of money since we both have cell phones. My record player, not the best record player, but customized to my liking. :) 
Aaron got this for me for Christmas. When you press or put a coin on the little white fish bones the cat pops out of the box and scoops the coin into the box! It's so adorable and makes a little meowing noise when it happens! I love it!
The Beatles one I bought in London.
Inside my sewing room.
Skeleton pen I bought Aaron at Wacko's.
Another Christmas present from Aaron to me. It's solar powered!
Bed sheets.
Knitting needles and Minnie ears.

HOME:
noun
1.
a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usualresidence of a person, family, or household.
2.
the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...