Thursday, February 23, 2012

Playlist: Death to the Pixies

I have been on a bit of a Pixies marathon lately and thought that I'd start a new thing on this blog where I do short mini playlists of songs that I love and would totally recommend. So what better way to start than with one of my favorite bands of all time, the Pixies! (This blog post titled comes from here.) I went into my iTunes and found the songs by the Pixies that I've listened to the most so obviously they have to be my favorites! Here are the first 5.

  1. La La Love You  - Doolittle
  2. Crackity Jones - Doolittle
  3. Mr. Grieves - Doolittle
  4. I've Been Waiting For You -  Complete 'B' Sides
  5. Here Comes Your Man (actual Pixies music video) - Doolittle - a really awesome cover of Here Comes Your Man by Meaghan Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...