Thursday, September 29, 2011

Photo Dump

I haven't been writing much about what has been going on in mine and Aaron's life lately, so here's a little photo dump of some goings ons that I never mentioned. Nothing very exciting happened recently, just some peaceful time at home with each other.



I know it doesn't look great, but it was pretty delicious.
Start of my many Dia de los Muertos skulls, which can be found here.
Aaron and I bought the new blu-ray of all Star Wars movies, still haven't finished watching all of them, too busy watching Alien and Predator movies.
Cute little cup Aaron and I got at the World Market

Adorable, I know.
Paper skeleton I was able to get at Party City for only $4.
Went to Target and picked up what was left of the Missoni collection, but I think they're pretty awesome. I love the color combinations.

Aaron and I went out to dinner and my dish was delicious (flat bread with a ton of herbs and spices with a cheese spread in the middle topped with tomatoes).
Zoo Pasta that Aaron and I got at the World Market, only bummer is that after making the pasta with pesto, you couldn't tell they were animal shapes at all. Bummed me out.
Another sugar skull. (Here.)

Aaron playing guitar as Hello Kitty (still dying from the hilarity). 
Dyed my hair the other night a dark brown/red. Looks better in real life, trust me.
His and her sugar skulls. (Not finished yet, but soon to be up in the shop.)
This Singer is the best when my Brother goes bad. 

So there's a brief recap of the past two weeks. All photos were taken with my phone, until I get a better camera I only really use my camera for taking photos for the shop. Off to an appointment now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...