Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Music Suggestion: Mister Mustard (The Beatles remix) - "Mean Mr. Mustard"

I am a HUGE Beatles fan. Like huge huge huge, as I'm sure millions could equally say. (But lets just say when I was in England I went to Abbey Road and shed a little tear at how happy I was that I was there.) When Aaron sent me music from a guy calling himself Mister Mustard and doing remixes of Beatles songs (the songs I know every note by heart of) I was totally not into even giving them a try. Until one day when I had my iTunes on shuffle and one of the remixes came on and even though at first it took a moment to get used to (trying sing along and the timing and notes and rhythm being just off since it was a remix) I started to really like them all. This is probably my favorite remix by Mister Mustard. If you love the Beatles as much as I do I suggest you just give it a try, even if you think it's going to be a total injustice to the glory that is the Beatles, trust me, it's pretty good. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...