Saturday, October 29, 2011

Firenze, Italia Through Flickr

So while I wallow in the sadness that is my withdrawal from Florence, I began looking through Flickr for pictures of Florence and might I say, some of these photos are beyond amazing. I wish I took photos that were this awesome, but I mostly took pictures with my small digital camera, and only for my own memories and to show family and friends. The photos on Flickr are in an entirely different world, and I thought I'd show you some of the amazing images I found while searching. 
If you don't already have a desire to visit this beautiful city, you will now!

"Travel / Florence / Italy" by CubaGallery on Flickr
"Florence Italy" by mel_hwang on Flickr
"Florence, Italy" by Katie Reihman on Flickr
"Loggia dei Lanzi, Perseus with the Medusa head, Florence, Italy" by Grangeburn on Flickr
"Florence, Italy, Ponte Vecchio" by Mathilde BM on Flickr
"Florence" by ChrisYunker on Flickr
"Palazzo Vecchio, Florence Italy" by paoloappe on Flickr
"Angel of Death in Santa Croce - Florence, Italy, May 2007" by emreayavuz on Flickr
"Florence dining" by eGuide Travel on Flickr
"Florence, Italy" by Nick Nishizaka Photography on Flickr
"Quick Bite in Florence, Italy" by friend_faraway ~ on Flickr
"Piazza della Signoria in Florence, Italy" by macmirabile on Flickr
"Florence, Italy" by Frinkiac on Flickr
"Gelateria , The Ice-Cream Parlor- Florence, Italy" by friend_faraway ~ on Flickr
"Top of Santa Maria del Fiore Duomo - Florence, Italy" by fguinto on Flickr
"Florence, Italy" by kismetttt on Flickr
"Carousel in a piazza of Florence, Italy" by Robert Crum on Flickr
"'A Spaceship in Florence', Italy, Florence, Piazza della Repubblica" by WonderingtheWorld (www.LostManProject.com) on Flickr
"'Vita'" by StephanieSimos on Flickr
"Florence" by Soul What on Flickr
"italy_florence_uffizi_court_wide_01" by wvs on Flickr
"Violinist, Florence, Italy." by ::novocainated:: on Flickr

There are a million more beautiful pictures on Flickr of Florence, just see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...