Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Favorites #8

This blog post about Mad Men on A Beautiful Mess Blog.
Via A Beautiful Mess
Art, and it's many expressions.
"Cat's Kill" by thetoastsaidno on deviantart
Vintage photos in my beautiful Firenze, Italia.
"Florence 1955" by dovima_is_divine_II on Flickr
I'm already dreaming of a white Christmas and it's not even Halloween yet! (Plus those marshmellow garlands are an amazing idea.)
Via Blue Eyed Yonder blog
But, can't forget, Halloween is just around the corner (Christmas will come soon enough!).
Bill Layne artwork via agentbree.wordpress
Plus, pumpkin carving!
"Pumpkins 2007!" by nouQraz on Flickr
And, as good alternative to the "Sexy (fill in the blank)" costumes that are available for women, I'd love to go as Lucy. (Even though it is titled "Sassy I Love Lucy Costume".)
Via Party City

Anyway, hope you have a wonderfully fun and safe Halloween! Here's a photo of my go-to costume over the years, zombie! (I can whip up a zombie costume easily, just buy a huge ugly dress at a Goodwill, sew it to fit, splash some dyed liquid on it, smear some horrible makeup, and you're good to go!)

Happy haunting, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...