Saturday, January 21, 2012

Los Angeles Highlights Part 3 - Brite Spot


Yesterday I met up with my grandparents for a little lunch at this place in Echo Park. I told them to meet me there without them have ever eaten there and they both said they really enjoyed the food, so it got me thinking, I really enjoy the food there as well and if even my grandparents (who are normally very picky about food), like it, then I think others will as well. So I want to show you some great images I found and suggest to my readers out there, that the next time you are in the L.A. area and are a bit hungry, you should definitely check this place out. 

PART THREE - BRITE SPOT

"20090607175843" by Googiesque
 Brite Spot
1918 W. Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
90026
(213) 484-9800

Now, after doing some research online about Brite Spot I've read some good reviews and some bad. I've had friends in the past say that they don't like this place and I've had friends who I go with every so often because they like the place, so I would say this place is really up for grabs when it comes to opinions. I can easily say that every time I've gone there, the people have been nice and the food has been good. I particularly like this place because they offer vegetarian friendly foods as well as a meat lovers paradise (my grandfather can vouch for how good he thinks their hamburgers are). Their diner style (plus lots more) menu is broad and chances are you can find something that sounds yummy to you when there.
Another thing about this restaurant that I like is that they have always played good music when I was there and the decoration inside the place is very interesting and fun to look at. They have chalk boards along the walls that always have great chalk art with special menus incorporated into the art. 
At the end of the day it's your own experience with the place and it's food that determines if you like it or not, but I suggest you give Brite Spot a try. 

"Brite Spot" by Angelica Robles
"Full Moon" by Castro142
"chilaquiles" by 7-how-7
"Brite Spot - breakfast quesadilla" by bionicdog
"Brite Spot - burger" by bionicdog
"Red Velvet Cupcake" by Ms Holloway
"brite spot stop" by neptuneyear
"hot sauce" by '|'||'| '|'{}||{
"Brite Spot - Echo Park by Ms Holloway
"breakfast" by poppely
"britespot2" by dealinhoz
"Andy J. Scott" by laurenlemon
 More pictures of Brite Spot on Flickr can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...